Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Finally Inked It Up!

With the new 2013-14 Annual Catalogue being released to demonstrators tomorrow, I figured it was about time I used all of the stamps from the current catalogue that had yet to see ink!  Today's project uses a stamp set I absolutely love but just never quite got round to using.  Check it out:

Friendship card featuring the Fabulous You stamp set
I love that shoe image!  And what fun to colour!!  I stamped it in Versamark and heat embossed it in black (to make staying inside the lines easier) and then coloured it with my markers. Colours I used were Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party.  I kept the rest of the design really simple so that the gorgeous shoe would shine. Such fun...who wouldn't love to receive this card??

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to check out the lists of retiring stamps and accessories.  I'll have it all here for you...see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for inking up stamps not yet used! I think I was the one who inadvertently got you to buy this one. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...