Monday, April 29, 2013

Seriously Loving My Paper Pumpkin!

I did a little happy dance when the FedEx truck dropped off this month's Paper Pumpkin box!  This was the first month that was truly a surprise project for me and I was so excited to see what was inside that magical box!  I wasn't disappointed....so LOVED the project this month!  Check out what I did with it:

This is the card that the instructions tell you to make :)

A slight variation



This one is going to my hubby...I say "Seriously" all the time...but its usually in a not-so-nice-way when he's really getting on my nerves!  This will be a refreshing change!  :)

Selective colouring with markers to change the sentiment

Inside of IOU card!
 The kit included three stamps, a Cherry Cobbler ink spot, four card bases, four printed card stock layers, two sheets of card stock sstickers, four LONG pieces of twine and 4 silver buttons. I really loved playing with this month's kit to come up with different designs and uses for the supplies. It really is a wonderful little escape from my day-to-day work, prepping for classes and designing projects.  With this the design work is already done for me and I just get to be creative!  Who knew My Paper Pumpkin would  be such a wonderful little way to treat myself!? 
If you'd like to get in on next month's project be sure to sign-up by the 10th of May.  You'll receive your magical little box around the 20th...and then the fun begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...