Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Up and Away

Today I have a quick and easy card for you!  Check it out:

Simple Birthday card featuring the Up, Up and Away stamp set with sentiment from Sassy Salutations
This card really came together by accident!  I had strips of Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP sitting on my desk, leftover from another project.  I looked down and thought ""That looks like the sky and grass!"  I stuck them on a piece of Whisper White card stock, added the balloon image from Up, Up and Away and the sentiment from Sassy Salutations.  I added a bit of Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and some mini silver brads and voila...quick and oh, so easy Man Card!  Can't say that I've been able to say that very often!!
Just a reminder to enter my draw for a free month's subscription to Craft Project Central by leaving a comment on any post(s) dated April 1st-15th.  I'll choose one lucky winner who will receive access to the entire month of tutorials (10 in all) for FREE!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...